Juicing is one of the most wonderful ways of revitalizing your body and the juicer you buy must be suitable for your needs. It is more like what you want it to do for you, rather than what it can do. So you have to carefully analyze every point before buying a juicer. It doesn’t matter if you have a small budget; all that matters is that the juicer you are buying is going to be instrumental in shaping your health and serves your needs. And the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S does a good job of helping you take care of your health and hunger.
The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S helps saves time as a glass of pure juice could be made in a few seconds. Another great advantage of the Kuvings whole slow juicer is that the feeding tube is wide. This decreases the preparation time and processing time can be reduced as well.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S Improved Technology
The Kuvings whole slow juicer contains a 3” wide feeding tube which is patented and due to the size, it can accommodate whole items. It has an auto-feed which means that the user doesn’t need to push the items down into it. There is also has a safe start system and it has BPA-free components. The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S delivers on performance and can make the entire process easy.
High-speed juicers either lessen or destroy nutrients as well as enzymes. Hence the juice obtained through the kuvings whole slow juicer is much more nutritious. Full-bodied juices with good aromas are obtained using the machine. If you’re looking for better health and fitness, this is one of the juicers you need to try out.
- The Kuvings whole slow juicer is stylish and does not occupy more shelf space than other juicers.
- It comes in Silver and has dimensions of 9 x 8.2 x 17.6 inches.
- It has a 240 W brushless AC motor with 60 RPM and higher torque
- Fast motor and less noise for an easy process
- Can prepare juice within minutes
Kuvings whole slow juicer Other features
- It includes a rotary cleaning brush for ease of cleaning.
- It includes a sorbet maker as well as a cleaning tool and smart cap
- This Kuvings Juicer offers a free blank strainer so that frozen fruit sorbets can be made with ease
- It includes a different auger and a better recipe book as compared to the other juicers which are available.
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S reviews of customers are excellent. It is a product that is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars
- It is meant for health-conscious as well as people who are nutrition-conscious.
- The Kuvings whole slower juicer B6000S is easy to assemble and the design is such that it is a breeze to clean. The disassembly is easy when the top is off and the cleaning takes less than 10 minutes.
- It is quieter as compared to other juicers.
- The cleaning tools which come along with the juicer, help in easy cleaning of the machine
- It includes a drip-free smart cap
- It comes with a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- The weight is 21.8 pounds and thus is heavier than other juicers
- It should not be used on 220 V or any converter or transformer as it will void the warranty and this will also cause premature wear and tear on the motor.
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S FAQs
1. Is this eco-friendly?
Yes, the juicing bowl, juice, and pulp cup are Eastman TritanTM approved by FDA and NSF. The trainer and screw are of ULTEM which is eco-friendly.
2. Is it safe to use?
It is extremely safe and has 3 heat vent holes as well as a long hopper
3. How is the juice extracted?
It is extracted by pressing the item in the strainer with the slow rotating screw.
Read more about our other product reviews of steam juicer, small juicer, cheap juicer, slow juicer.
It doesn’t produce a lot of noise and is pretty durable. If you are a person whose household is not used to noise, then buying the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S should be the first choice. After reading this review you will agree with me as well. The juicer also does not produce heat and has a very long life and warranty. This is the best item at its price in the market and helps you have juice while minimizing oxidization as well as nutrient loss.