When it comes to adding appliances to your kitchen, you should never settle for mediocrity. After all, do you want your appliance to break down in the middle of cooking a delicious meal? I know that's an experience that we all want to avoid!
The same goes for juicers, which allow us to create delicious drinks of our choice.
I stumbled upon the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer while browsing through an online shopping site. From the first time I saw this masticating juicer, I knew that it was perfect for my needs. This juicer has performed beyond my imagination, and I would love to share it with you.
Who is it made for?
While most juicers are designed for a specific type of person, the omega juicer j8006 has been created to suit the needs of a wide array of people. This low-speed juicing system has been created as an all round juicer.
The omega j8006 juicer will juice vegetables, fruits, wheatgrass, and leafy greens, while maintaining the vitamins and nutrients that you need. In the end, you can enjoy a healthy drink which is also extremely tasty and delicious.
Top Features of the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center
Many juicers on the market will juice at speeds of 1650RPM to 15000RPM. These speeds are extraordinary, and they allow you to prepare your drinks with exceptional speed. The problem is that these high speeds usually lead to the destruction of the juice enzymes. This is not good news for health conscious people.
That is why the Omega J8006 operates at a speed of 80RPM, which can be considered low-speed. At 80RPM, the J8006 will keep healthy enzymes intact, and it will ensure that your juice will not be oxidized.
If the construction and design of a juicer is poor or mediocre, then you need to stay far away from it. Omega has crafted the J8006 Nutrition Center with high-quality precision, ensuring that it performs well for years to come.
The amazing engineering of this juicer includes a GE Ultem Auger exterior, which is 8 times stronger than almost all plastics out there. The gear reduction of the juicer is also as powerful as a 2HP motor, and despite this power, the juicer is very quiet. What more can you ask for?
Juicers are designed to juice your fruits and veggies. However, the Omega J8006 goes much further than the average juicer. This versatile and high-performing juicer can turn your nuts to nut butter, it can turn your fresh ingredients into baby food, it can mince your herbs and garlic, it can whip up your soy milk, and it can grind your coffee beans, spices, and flour.
Furthermore, the juicer has pasta nozzles, so that you can make homemade pasta; linguini and spaghetti to be more specific. There is nothing this juicer can't do. Whatever drink or snack you feel like consuming, this juicer will prepare it for you.
Dual Stage Juicer
The J8006 has also been designed to be a dual stage juicer. The first stage involves crushing fruits and veggies, and then extracting the juice. The second stage involves pressing the pulp, and then removing it. By doing this, less juice remains in the pulp, and so you have a larger volume of drink.
Pros & Cons
- When it comes to the benefits of the Omega J8006, you will be overwhelmed by what you encounter. Firstly, this juicer is incredibly versatile, and it can do more than just juicing your fruits and veggies. The numerous functions of this juicer allow you to prepare any snack or drink that you love.
- Secondly, the juicer is very economical. Retailing for just $300, the J8006 certainly provides more value than its price. The efficiency of this juicer combined with its amazing functions makes it one of the best juicers on the market.
- Lastly, this juicer allows you to store your juice for up to 72 hours. During this period, you can be assured that your juice will not degrade or separate. This benefit is not found with other juicers.
- if you think my review is biased, just check out the omega j8006 juicer reviews on Amazon. This juicer has a 4.6 star rating from nearly 2500 reviewers. And 89% of reviewers have given the juicer a 4 and 5 star rating.
- Unfortunately, the juicer comes with some drawbacks. The main drawback is that using a higher quantity of frozen foods as compared to liquids, will make the mixture stiff, in turn preventing your drink from flowing properly.
Despite its minor drawback, the Omega J8006 juicer will perfectly juice your fruits and veggies, while maintaining all the nutrients and flavors that you crave. You won't find better, and that's a guarantee!