Juicing is a great way to incorporate those fruits and veggies in your diet. However, if you are not careful in choosing the correct juicing equipment, you may loose the very benefits that
I have used and tested many masticating juicers over the years and one of my absolute favorites is the new Omega Juicer VET350X. This compact vertical juicer is a perfect combination of great design and superior functionality.
What makes the Omega VERT350X stand out
Firstly, the Omega Juicer VERT350X is a masticating juicer. Masticating juicers operate on relatively lower speeds. The juice is extracted by crushing, churning and squeezing the produce and not by cutting it at high speed that happens in the rotary blenders. This enables the juicer to not only extract the juice to the last drop but also prevents the oxidation of the vital components that make juice healthy.
Secondly, the Omega VERT 350X is a vertical juicer. This is a distinguished design approach from many horizontal juicers on the market. This design choice makes the Omega VERT350X a very compact, space saving unit. In this Omega Juicer VERT350X review, we will take a closer look at its features and what makes it a great compact juicer that you need to buy!
Features of the Omega Juicer VERT350X
- I have always been a fan of Omega juicers. They are designed to last and are very easy to operate. The Omega VERT350X lived up to my expectations from a great Omega product. This masticating juicer operates at 80 rpm and produces juice that is so fresh that it can be stored for almost 72 hours!
- I was also impressed by the compact form factor of this juicer. I have used many horizontal masticating juicers that take a lot of counter space and just don’t look that elegant. However, with the VERT350X, Omega has brought in a very welcome change in reducing the footprint of this juicer on your counter. The juicer itself measures 7.5 inches high, 8.5 inches deep and just 5.5 inches wide. Also, the black and chrome accents are very pleasing to the eye
- One problem that I always have with masticating juicers is the difficulty of cleaning. Omega has come up with this revolutionary technology that will eliminate your cleaning problems once and for all. The Omega VERT350X is equipped with a self-cleaning system. I love to juice my ale and wheatgrass, but cleaning up after is a real pain. With the self cleaning mode, I was able to get the juicer sparkling clean in virtually no time!
- I also loved the dual screen option in this juicer. I like to have a bit of pulp in my freshly squeezed orange juice but prefer a pulp free wheatgrass juice. With the dual mesh system of the Omega VERT350X, I could choose the amount of pulp I wanted. This is just awesome!
- It is a truly versatile juicer. I was able to make nut butters, extrude pasta, mince and grind with this awesome juicer.
- The vertical auger is made from high quality material and so is the rest of the juicer. Weighing in less than 20 pounds, it is very easy to handle as well. The juicing screen is made from a proprietary ULTEM material that is designed to last for years.
Is a refurbished juicer any good?
Let’s get one thing very clear. A refurbished item is not the same as a used item, there is a huge difference. The refurbished units are thoroughly tested and certified buy the very same factory that manufactures the brand new units. These units are very thoroughly tested and screened to eliminate any problems and function just like new. Also, they are packaged just like the new units are packaged.
Buying a certified refurbished unit can be very economical and with the certified Omega Juicer VERT350X, you also get a 7-year warranty from the company. You can’t really go wrong with this one.
1. Compact design
2. Slow juicing mechanism for maximum efficiency
3. Low juice oxidation
4. Durable construction material
5. Self-cleaning mechanism
6. 7-year warranty
1. It is less powerful than some horizontal juicers but still gets the job done very nicely
2. The Feeder is rather small so you will have to cut your veggies in small pieces to fit through, not a deal-breaker though!
I have been using Omega vrt350x juicer for some time now and I am absolutely satisfied with the performance. I was able to juice leafy veggies and fruits with ease. The juicer is very quiet and efficient in operation. The pulp comes out almost bone dry. I would highly recommend this juicer to anyone who is looking for a powerful juicer that is compact and saves counter space.