Juicing has grown in popularity over the past few years. It promises to eliminate harmful toxins in your body and make you feel fresher, healthier, stronger, and more energetic. Having the best juicer under 100 can improve your body’s immune system & make you healthier as well. It’s a quick, easy, and efficient way to obtain the necessary nutrients and vitamins your body needs to stay healthy and happy and is a great alternative to eating fruits and vegetables.
Juicing helps fight inflammatory bowel disease, heart disease, asthma, diabetes, cancer, promotes weight loss, and helps lower your cholesterol levels. In the same vein, it improves your overall health and well-being and has endless benefits. But before you start to reap the benefits of juicing, you’re faced with the daunting task of finding the best fruits and vegetables to juice and, most importantly, the most efficient, affordable, and cheap juicer you can get your hands on.
So, to help make the process of buying a juicer easier for you, we’re going to take a look at the best juicer under 100 that is currently on the market below. Before we get to that, we’re first going to explore the main things you should consider before buying a juicer.
Editor’s Pick: 4 Best Juicer Under 100
- 1 Best Juicer Under $100 Review
- 1.1 1. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Extractor
- 1.2 2. Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor
- 1.3 3. Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
- 1.4 4. Hamilton Beach 67608 Big Mouth Juice Extractor
- 1.5 5. Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juicer
- 1.6 6. Black and Decker JE2200B
- 1.7 7. Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900
- 2 How To Choose The Best Juicer Under $100
- 3 About Masticating Slow Juicer
- 4 Slow Juicer vs. Fast Juicer
- 5 FAQ
Best Juicer Under $100 Review
1. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Extractor
The Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain may be a powerful centrifugal juicer. It’s primarily manufactured from plastic, which makes it lightweight and thus much easier to maneuver from your shelf to your counter. It is a powerful, heavy-duty compact juicer. Micro-mesh filter basket made of stainless steel, which makes the juicer extremely durable and means that it holds up well to movement, juicing, and cleaning. The large 3-inch feed chute allows you to fit in larger fruits, such as pineapples and watermelons and virtually eliminates pre-cutting your produce before you juice. This Breville juicer does an excellent job of processing a wide variety of hard and soft produce ranging from carrots, apples, and beets to citrus fruits and berries. Cleanup is quick and easy with the addition of a cleaning brush that’s specially designed to scrape out the pulp and scrub the filter basket. This is one of the best juicers for greens and carrots also.
- Sturdy, stable, and lightweight.
- Produces juice yield very fast.
- Simple to use.
- It has a wide 3-inch chute that allows you to fit in large produce and virtually eliminates pre-cutting.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Custom cleaning brush included.
- Small in size
- One-year limited warranty.
2. Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice ExtractorThe Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor from Hamilton Beach is a centrifugal juicer that offers, reliability, efficiency, high-speed, and no-fuss cleanup. It has an extra-wide 3-inch feeding chute that fits whole fruits and leafy vegetables, that the best juicer for greens I think. Reducing prep time, and a powerful 800-watt motor that tears through any whole food you put in it. The Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juicer also equipped with a stainless steel cutter/strainer that helps juice yield quickly.
This hamilton beach big mouth juicer machine has an extra-large pulp bin that promotes continuous juicing – you don’t need to stop juicing midway to empty the pulp bin – and is designed for easy assembly, operating, handling, and storage. It comes with a cleaning brush that has micro-soft bristles for easy strainer basket cleaning and has removable plastic parts that are dishwasher-safe.
- Reliable, efficient, and easy to use.
- Produces juice quickly.
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeding chute that fits whole fruits and leafy greens.
- The powerful 800-watt motor extracts juice from tough produce.
- Juice spout feeds the juice directly into a wide variety of glass and container sizes.
- Removable plastic parts for easy assembly,
- operating, handling, and storage.
- Cleaning brush with micro-soft bristles for easy strainer basket cleaning.
- One-year warranty.
3. Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender effortlessly pulverizes vegetables, fruits, protein shakes, and super-foods into a delectable, smooth texture, and its patented blade design and cyclonic action work together to help extract all of the nutrients from your produce by effectively breaking down seeds, skins, and stems – this is where most essential nutrients are found.
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System comes with one tall cup, two short cups, one flat blade, one emulsifying blade, a power base, two resealable lids, a pocket nutritionist and a manual with recipes. The individual cups prevent extensive washing and the compact nature of the cups promotes more efficient blending.
- Safe for kids.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to wash.
- Pulverizes seeds stem and tough skins.
- Extracts all the nutrients in your produce.
- Retains all the fiber content.
- One user manual and cookbook.
- Compact juicer
- One pocket nutritionist.
- Built to North American Electrical Standards.
- One-year limited warranty.
4. Hamilton Beach 67608 Big Mouth Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach 67608 Big Mouth Juicer is another simple, yet efficient juicer. It has a large 3-inch feed chute that fits whole fruits and vegetables, which reduces your prep time and makes it easy to juice.
Hamilton Beach 67608 Big Mouth Juicer comes with powerful 800-watt motor to extract juice from any food & easy to clean up.
Hamilton Beach centrifugal juicer also has a powerful 800-watt motor that effectively extracts juice from tough produce, removable, dishwasher-safe parts for easy assembly and cleanup, and an extra-large pulp bin that allows you to juice longer. This Hamilton Beach juicer also comes with recipes, so that you can create the perfect blend of juices, a juicing cup, and a cleaning brush.
- Reliable, efficient, and fast.
- Large 3-inch feeding chute that easily fits whole fruits and vegetables.
- A powerful 800-watt motor that extracts juice quickly and easily from tough produce.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe parts for easy assembly and cleanup.
- Extra-large pulp bin that allows you to juice longer.
- Cleaning brush with micro-soft bristles makes cleaning your strainer basket much easier.
- Juicing cup and recipes included.
5. Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juicer
This Cuisinart CJE-1000 is equipped with a powerful 1000-watt motor and a large 3-inch feeding chute, making it easy to use. It has a total of five-speed settings on its control dial and an anti-drip adjustable flow spout.
This juicer machine is equipped with a foam-reducing filter basket 8and an easy unlock and lift system. It has a high-quality design that allows the appliance to function quietly and its accessories include a one-quart juice pitcher for easy storage and a two-liter pulp container for quick and simple disposal of unwanted pulp. A powerful juicer with a large feeding chute.
- Powerful 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor.
- Large 3-inch feed chute that fits whole fruits and vegetables.
- Five-speed settings. Control dial with blue LED light ring.
- Anti-drip adjustable flow spout.
- Easy lock and lift system.
- Foam-reducing filter bucket.
- Housed in die-cast and stainless steel.
- Easy to clean, with removable parts that are dishwasher-safe.
- It comes with a 1-quart juice pitcher, a 2-liter pulp container, and a cleaning brush.
- Built to North American Electrical Standards.
6. Black and Decker JE2200B
Black and Decker JE2200B is a simple but efficient centrifugal juicer. It’s equipped with a strong 400-watt motor that cuts through the toughest produce with ease, a 300-milliliter pitcher that captures all the freshly squeezed juice, a 28-ounce pulp collector, removable and dishwasher-safe parts, and a strainer and stainless steel blades that are easy to clean and maintain. Black and decker je2200b juicer is designed with an easy-to-control on/off switch and is equipped with a dual safety lock mechanism for added security and peace of mind.
- High-quality strainer and stainless steel blades that are easy to clean and maintain.
- 400-watt motor that effortlessly cuts through the toughest produce.
- 28-ounce pulp collector.
- 300-milliliter pitcher that collects freshly squeezed juice and has an easy-pour spout.
- Removable and dishwasher-safe parts for fast and easy cleanup.
- Two-year limited warranty.
7. Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900
Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900 is a 15-piece set that’s lightweight, powerful, easy to use, easy to clean, and is simply the best juicer under $100. It’s great for making your daily smoothies, protein shakes and dips and it doesn’t take up too much space on your countertop. This Magic Bullet blender comes with 900-watt powerful motor & 15 piece set. Its sharp blades and 900-watt motor help blend frozen fruits, root vegetables, spinach, kale, wheat-grass, beets, bananas, apples, pineapples, nuts, seeds, and ice-cubes into a delicious, smooth consistency without any lumps.
- Lightweight, powerful, easy to use, and easy to clean.
- 15-piece set.
- Sharp blades and 900-watt motor for a smoother consistency.
- Hardcover recipe book included.
- Manufactured in compliance with the US and Canadian Electrical Standards.
- One-year warranty.
There you have it: The best juicer under 100.
How To Choose The Best Juicer Under $100
How Much Time Do You Want To Spend Juicing?
Juicing can be really time-consuming, and this is something that most people aren’t aware of or don’t even think about before they go ahead and purchase a juicer.
If you want to spend less than 15 minutes juicing – this includes prepping fruits and vegetables, juicing them, and then cleaning the juicer – you’re going to want to purchase a citrus juicer or centrifugal juicer. They produce juice at higher speeds than masticating and hydraulic press juicers and help you save time.
If you have more time to spare and are looking to obtain top quality juice, then masticating and hydraulic press juicers are the perfect fit for you.
What Can You Juice?
The second thing to consider before buying a juicer is what you want to juice. Masticating and titrating juicers are the best for juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. Titrating juicers, in particular, have powerful twin gears that crush any type of produce they come into contact with. This makes them very handy when you’re looking to juice the toughest parts of a fruit or vegetable, such as watermelon rinds, pineapple cores, and papaya or guava seeds. These juicers may sound expensive, but don’t worry. You can find some very good masticating juicer under 100. If you’re looking for something less powerful but as effective, centrifugal juicers are a great option. However, their drawback is that they cannot effectively juice leafy vegetables. But besides this one drawback, centrifugal juicers continue to prove to be some of the best juicers on the market.
What Type Of Quality Juice Can You Obtain From Your Juicer?
The last thing that you should consider before purchasing a juicer is what type of quality juice you want. The type of quality juice you’ll be able to obtain depends on the type of juicer you use. Centrifugal juicers don’t produce the best quality juice. Their fast-spinning blades produce heat and friction when you juice, and thereby heat and kill off beneficial enzymes. This leads to the juice sometimes coming out warm, tasting diluted, and getting oxidized.
Oxidization usually causes the juice to have a slightly metallic taste and sometimes come out with foam. Since juice obtained from centrifugal juicers is oxidized, we would highly recommend consuming it immediately.
Masticating juicers produce the best quality fruit juice. Their slow-spinning blades don’t damage your juice with heat and help reduce the chances of your juice getting oxidized. This means you’ll have fresher and sweeter-tasting juice, and you’ll be able to store the juice for a longer period of time. A good masticating juicer under 100 can also offer a higher production yield than centrifugal juicers at the same price range and help you obtain at least 99% of enzymes and nutrients from your produce.
About Masticating Slow Juicer
Also known as a cold press juicer, a slow masticating juicer is a type of juicer that uses a unique but fascinating technology for juicing. As the name suggests, these Juicers operate slowly because of the attention they pay to details throughout the extraction period. Although they are not as popular as fast juicers due to their speed and high price point, we can’t deny that they do an excellent job producing top-quality juice. Masticating juicers basically operate by crushing fruits and vegetables before extracting the juice in them. Experts often prefer this type of juicer for family and industrial use because of the numerous benefits that it comes with.
Slow masticating juicers are known to produce more pulp, and this gives them a slight edge in terms of nutrients content of the extracted juice compared with fast juicers. They also produce far less heat because of the speed of operation. Generally speaking, the availability of so many components in a slow juicer makes cleaning somewhat difficult. However, even that can be overlooked considering the quality of juice you would expect from the juice extraction process.
Of course, like every other thing, this type of juicer has its downsides, but the abundance of benefits makes the downside easy to overlook. Cost and unfamiliarity are probably the most popular downsides you’ll see in review platforms, and these do not compare the benefits.
Is a Masticating Slow Juicer Better than Centrifugal Juicer?
There are several points to look at when discussing how a masticating juicer compares with a Centrifugal Juicer. These points will not only help your knowledge, but they will also help you make a choice that suits your need when you set out to buy. Here, we will explore these points so that you can see and learn before going to the market for your purchase.
This is the biggest and most obvious difference between the two. However, it is not the only difference. Since slow juicers have the word slow in their name, it is easy to tell that masticating juicers operate at a slower speed than centrifugal juicers. They are designed to typically works at a speed of between 80 to 90 RPM. Centrifugal juicers would, on the other hand, run between 1000 to 24,000 RPM. Obviously, this signifies that centrifugal juicers would do the job of juice extraction much quicker than masticating juicers. However, there are other areas that masticating juicers surpass centrifugal juicers, despite their slower process. Running a juicer at a slower speed means that separation and oxidation are automatically eliminated, making the process work better for ingredients like carrots. It also means that the fruit will lose very little nutrients in the process. More on that later.
Another crucial area to look at when comparing slow juicers to centrifugal juicers is operation mode. Centrifugal juice extractors are typically designed to take the full fruits and vegetables down their tubes to sharp blades that would slice the fruits and vegetables into bits. While doing this, the device separates the pulp into a different compartment, producing juice as output. On the other hand, slow juicers press the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice. This means that you get to preserve their overall makeup and get more nutrients from the juice. Leaving a dryer pulp behind means that you get to enjoy more fruit and vegetable juice with slow juicers.
At a time when the world is looking for ways to cut down the cost of energy, discussing energy efficiency now seems to make sense more than ever before. Put simply, slow juicers use about 200 watts of energy, which is significantly low compared to the 1500 watts that centrifugal juicers use. Whether it’s for family use or industrial purposes, you’ll appreciate the savings that this brings to your account.
As highlighted earlier, slow juicers allow you to juice many more things compared to centrifugal juicers. For example, slow juicers can juice wheatgrass, which is almost unachievable in fast juicers. Items like spinach, kale, and other leafy greens are better juiced in slow juicers. The centrifugal juicers’ design makes them typically cut such items into little bits, making it even more challenging to extract juices. However, the slow pressing function of slow juicers makes them able to squeeze juices out of such vegetables.
Oxidation typically happens when juices are exposed to higher temperatures when juicing. Of course, centrifugal juicers are popular for operating at higher temperatures due to their juicing speed. Therefore, it takes very little for the juices to oxidize, making their shelf life far lower except when stored in a refrigerator. Slow juicers are known for juicing without producing heat due to the slowness of the juicing process. This temperature level saves the juice from an easy oxidization process. Typically, such juices can last between 48 to 72 hours when kept safely in the fridge.
Another area that people look at when buying items like juicers is the cleaning process involved. Buyers need to be aware of, which offers them an easier cleaning process before buying; hence, the need to differentiate them in terms of their cleaning process. All juicers require cleaning. It, however, boils down to getting one that’s safe and easy to clean. Cleaning up slow juicers is a little safer since they don’t have sharp separated blades that you’ll need to worry about. Therefore, you can leave the cleaning of a slow juicer for anyone to do, since you’ll not need to worry about injuries. Apart from safety concerns, slow juicers are also easier and faster to clean because they contain fewer parts that will need cleaning.
Slow Juicer vs. Fast Juicer
When it comes to choosing the right juicer, people are often stuck in trying to make a choice. Of course, the main types of juicers in the market are the slow juicers and the fast juicers, and you’ll need to pick based on a few criteria. The main difference between a slow juicer (cold press juicer) and a fast juicer is the technology upon which the machine operates. While fast juicers work using a high-speed spin to squeeze out the juice from the fruits, the masticating juicer uses a technology that looks like mastication to extract the fruits’ juice slowly.
Apparently, slow juicers start by completely masticating the fruits or vegetables before going on to extract the juice. In contrast, fast juicers go straight to the point, giving you the desired result within seconds. The difference between these two is most apparent in your juice’s quality, taste, and pulp level. During operation, masticating juicers don’t generate heat; therefore, your fruit would not lose any enzymes during the juice extraction process. This directly translates to better tasting juice. Your juice will also be fresher and sharper, containing all the vitamins and nutrients that you require from the fruits.
Slow juicers are also known to make significantly less noise in comparison to fast juicers. This means that they are a better option for use in quiet neighborhoods. However, they have a higher tendency of clogging compared to their counterpart unless you decide to chop your fruits into smaller pieces before beginning extraction process.
Is juicing better than blending?
- Juicing is a process in which you can get maximum nutrients from your fruits and vegetables but In blending you cant get it. In juicing you can get a small amount of juice than blending but you must get more nutrients. If you need a low fiber diet you must choose the juicing process. rather than if you want more juice you can choose the blending process.
Is it hard to clean a juicer?
- Some juicers are easy to clean and some juicers are hard. Generally, masticating juicers are the best easy to clean juicer, and centrifugal juicers cleaning is to be tough.
Is Slow Juicer really better?
- Yes, These juicers are the best option for nutrients dense juice.
How often should I clean my juicer?
- You should clean your juicer after every use of juicing.
These are the best juicer brands on the market hands down, and they are all juicers we would highly recommend as their price. They’re efficient, reliable, durable, easy to use, easy to maintain, and, most importantly, affordable and small juicer.
Anyone of these juicers is sure to last you for years to come, and, we reiterate, they are simply the best juicers on the market.
We hope you have fun using whichever juicer you choose to purchase and you can check out some great juicing recipes. Stay healthy and happy!