Nothing brings out the nutrients to produce more than a juicer. However, one of the most common issues with juicers is that they take up a lot of space. This is frustrating to deal with. Because of this, there is a clear demand for a different kind of juicer. You will get a lot out of a compact juicer if your kitchen is already crowded with other appliances. These juicers operate in the same way as their bigger counterparts. The only real difference is that they are much smaller in size and they are travel-friendly. Different small juicers do different things and it is quite a task to find the best small juicer that is right for you.
- 1 9 Best Compact Juicers in Details :
- 1.1 1. “Juice Fountain” Compact Juicer by Breville
- 1.2 2. Citrus Mini Juicer by Black+Decker
- 1.3 3. “Juice Fountain Plus” by Breville
- 1.4 4. Pulp control citrus juicer by Cuisinart
- 1.5 5. Centrifugal juicer machine by Hamilton Beach
- 1.6 6. Fruit and vegetable juice extractor by Black+Decker
- 1.7 7. Mueller Juicer Ultra Power Juicing Machine
- 1.8 8. AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Extractor Machine
- 1.9 9. Slow masticating juicer and extractor by Aicok
- 2 Comparison table of Best Small Juicer
- 3 A Detailed Buying Guide For Top Small Juicers
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions about Small Juicer
- 4.0.1 Q: What kinds of food items do you need to juice?
- 4.0.2 Q: Do you have pulp preferences?
- 4.0.3 Q: Do you need a juicer for meal replacements or for recipes?
- 4.0.4 Q: What is the best juicer to buy for home use?
- 4.0.5 Q: Are masticating or centrifugal juicers better?
- 4.0.6 Q: Are slow juicers really better?
- 4.0.7 Q: What can you put in a masticating juicer?
- 4.1 Conclusion
9 Best Compact Juicers in Details :
1. “Juice Fountain” Compact Juicer by Breville
This Breville juicer is a relatively compact size juicer. One of the most frustrating aspects of using any juicer is the amount of time it takes to actually place produce inside of the juicer. Most of them have a really tiny feed tube and most juicers also do not yield a lot of juice anyway. This can even turn people away from juicers at large because of how frustrating this is.
Travel size Breville’s Juice Fountain solves both of these problems. It contains a 3-inch centered feed tube, which means you will not need to cut up all kinds of fruits, celery and vegetables to put inside of the feed tube. This makes the juicing process much faster and you will appreciate this.
Something else you will also appreciate about the Juice Fountain is that it yields a lot more juice compared to other juicers. This is possible by way of its micro-mesh filter. Because you get a lot more juice, you also get a lot more nutrients with the Juice Fountain. It s one of the best mini juicers as well.
Because of all this as well as the 700-watt motor, you will need several things in place in order to operate the Juice Fountain. You’ll need the cover and locking arm in place in order for it to even work. The Juice Fountain also contains a lot of parts that must be cleaned. It is nice that these parts are dishwasher safe, but it is still inconvenient that all these parts need to be cleaned.
- The easy-to-use juicer makes it simple to get the juice you need.
- High capacity Blending power ensures that you can make a good amount of juices from different types of fruits and vegetables.
- It is made with the finest materials that make it strong and long-lasting.
- The durable materials of the juicer make it a wise investment for your home.
- It’s one of the most versatile juicers on the market, able to juice various types of fruits and vegetables.
- You always have to keep the cover and locking arm in place to start it.
2. Citrus Mini Juicer by Black+Decker
Juicing as a meal replacement is relatively simple. You place the amount of produce that you want to juice into the juicer then drink said juice. Juicing as a part of a recipe is a completely different story. Prepare to do a lot of guesswork if you do not know exactly how much juice a particular piece of product yields.
This guesswork is eliminated with Black+Decker’s citrus juicer. The container itself contains measurements which means that you’ll be able to know exactly how much juice you have on hand. This will save a lot of time when you need fresh juice for recipes.
In most juicers, the pulp of what is being juiced usually just drops into a reservoir that gets emptied when cleaned later. You can empty some of this pulp into your own container if you want, but this is pretty difficult. Black+Decker’s citrus juicer contains pulp control and it also contains a removable basket that you can easily empty into your own container. Or you can just throw it out. This makes things a little more convenient.
Unfortunately, Black+Decker’s citrus juicer is one-dimensional in its use. It only juices items that are citrus-based. It is respectably compact in size. You will need to look for a different juicer if you are looking for an all-purpose juicer.
- It is perfect for extracting juice from a variety of fruits
- all detachable parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- The juicer is simple to operate, with just one switch.
- you’ll be able to start juicing right away because It’s simple to use and assemble.
- The juicer comes with a large capacity which means you can juice more fruit at once, saving time.
- Only makes juices from citrus-based fruits.
3. “Juice Fountain Plus” by Breville
As fantastic as juicers are, a lot of them do not extract the amount of nutrients, minerals, or vitamins from the produce that you put in them. This is frustrating to deal with, especially if you are the type who enjoys juicing as a meal replacement. Those types need their juice to contain as many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals as possible.
You are going to get a lot out of Breville’s Juice Fountain Plus if you are looking for a juicer that retains nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. You get that with the Juice Fountain Plus. The mesh filter that it possesses will extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more nutrients. This is perfect for anybody who is interested in fresh juice as a meal replacement.
Another good thing about the Breville Juice Fountain Plus is that it is compact in size and easy to use. It is also dishwasher safe. It has a safety locking arm which will provide overload protection. The fact that it is dishwasher safe makes it much easier to clean than other compact juicers as well.
Unfortunately, it will take a long time to take the Juice Fountain Plus apart so that you can clean it. It contains a lot more parts than the common mini juicer, and the cleaning process is still very time-consuming even if it is dishwasher safe.
- This centrifugal juicer is easy to use and easy to clean.
- It has a powerful motor that helps it melds vegetables and fruits easily and quickly.
- The pulp catcher helps minimize mess, and the froth separator creates smooth, delicious juices.
- It is made from durable materials that are built to last, ensuring that you will enjoy fresh juices for upcoming years.
- The washing procedure is time-consuming due to having a lot of parts.
4. Pulp control citrus juicer by Cuisinart
You can’t control how much or how little pulp you get with most juicers. This is very frustrating to deal with, whether you are making juice as a meal replacement or whether you are making juice in recipes. Most of the time, you’ll need to deal with the pulp that comes out of the juicer, no matter what kind of form it takes.
This issue is solved with Cuisinart’s citrus juicer. It has pulp control settings and this is perfect for anybody who regularly juices citrus based fruit. You’ll be surprised at the options that you get from this. You will also get more juice from the pulp with its final spin feature. This is another really good thing about it because most citrus juicers do not yield a lot of juice.
Making citrus juice is really messy, and a lot of them do not accommodate this with their design. Fortunately, Cuisinart’s juicer does accommodate it with its snap-up spout. This prevents dripping and you’ll be able to fill more glasses of juice because of it.
You will need to look elsewhere if you are looking for a juicer that can make juice out of anything that is made of citrus, however. Cuisinart’s citrus juicer is one-dimensional in the kind of juice it makes and this will limit your options.
- Juices large and short citrus fruits with ease
- Pulp control allows you to juice as much or as little pulp as you like
- The cord storage keeps your countertop tidy.
- It also has a low noise level, making it easy to use without disturbing others in the house.
- It is easy to was and foregather, so you can get started juicing right away.
- Sometimes, the pulp control feature doesn’t work properly.
5. Centrifugal juicer machine by Hamilton Beach
A lot of juicer machines don’t provide a lot of options as to what kinds of food items you can make juice from. Some of them only make juice from fruit made of citrus, some of them make juice from most products but not all of it, and so on. This is what can turn some off from juicers.
Hamilton Beach’s centrifugal juicer gives you all the options that you need. Its 3 inch feed chute allows you to place whole fruits and vegetables inside of it to be juiced. This reduces pre-cutting and because it is centrifugal, it means that it can make juice out of anything that has any kind of juice content, even things such as kale or beets.
You will also experience continuous juicing with Hamilton Beach’s juicer. It contains an 800 watt motor which reduces a lot of wait time when it comes to making juice. This is especially useful when juicing produce that is dense.
Understand that there is no pulp control with Hamilton Beach’s juicer. It also does not yield a lot of juice nor does the juice you get out of it retain a lot of nutrients. This is an issue with centrifugal juicers at large, but it is even more pronounced here. You’re going to want to look elsewhere if you are looking for a juicer that yields a lot of juice and nutrients from the juice.
- The juicer machine has a powerful blending system that can create delicious and nutritious juices in minutes.
- It is easy to assemble, so you can start using it any time.
- The large 3” feed chute can accommodate whole fruits and make the process faster and more convenient.
- It’s easy to wash because of the dishwasher safe parts.
- Because of the durability, you can expect a long time service.
- Sometimes, the pulp control feature doesn’t work properly.
6. Fruit and vegetable juice extractor by Black+Decker
One of the most common complaints about any juicer is that not only do they contain too many parts to manage, it is that they also contain parts that are difficult to clean after using. This is one of many things that can turn others off of them. You will not need to worry about any of this with Black+Decker’s juice extractor.
The parts of it are dishwasher safe and you also do not need to clean a lot of them in the first place. This makes it a lot easier to use and a lot less intimidating for those who are new to juicing. Excess pulp is also something that can turn others off of juicers. Fortunately, Black+Decker’s extractor has blades that are so strong that it removes pulp completely. This is perfect for anybody who does not prefer to have any pulp in their fruit or vegetable juice.
The stronger the blade mechanisms in a juicer and the more powerful the juicer is, the less juice gets produced. This is true for all juicers and it is also true with Black+Decker’s juice extractor. Do not expect it to yield a lot of juice, much less juice with a lot of nutrients, since a lot of the nutrients in any given kind of product are usually in the pulp.
- a powerful 400-watt motor quickly juices fruits and vegetables.
- The pulp container detaches the juice from the puree for less mess.
- dishwasher safe parts make cleanup a breeze.
- Large capacity pitcher (300 ml) makes you juice more at once.
- Comes with a 28-Ounce Pulp Collector for easy pulp ejection.
- The feed chute is too small, making it difficult to juice larger fruits and vegetables.
7. Mueller Juicer Ultra Power Juicing Machine
Mueller Juicer is a centrifugal juicing machine designed for entire fruits and vegetables. It has a 3″ wide feed chute that allows you to juice large items without cutting them up into smaller pieces. It is very silent as well, so you can enjoy your juice without disturbing others. Whether you’re a health enthusiast or simply looking for a convenient way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables, the Mueller Juicer Ultra Power is ideal.
It comes with a detachable pulp bin to easily collect and dispose of the pulp.
You won’t have to spend time chopping up produce before juicing because it has a wide 3″ feed chute that can accommodate whole fruits and vegetables.
This machine is modern, sleek and low-profile while the other juicers are more expensive and larger.
It has two-speed settings, so you can juice whatever fruit you like, no matter how tough it is.
The part of the stainless steel ring is adjoined by a micro-mesh netting with 1100 watts max power to collect more juice, minerals and vitamins.
- Breaks down quickly for easy cleaning.
- Extracts juice from vegetables and fruits comfortably.
- It is perfect for its quiet operation
- Comes with multiple filters to get the most amount of juice.
- The machine is made with durable materials that will last for years.
- Sometimes, it comes out with vegetable chunks except for juice.
8. AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Extractor Machine
If you’re looking for a high-quality masticating juicer, the AMZCHEF Juicer is a great option. It has a powerful motor that can easily handle tough ingredients, and it also features a reverse function to prevent clogging.
In addition, the included brush makes cleanup quick and easy. The Slow Juicer from AMZCHEF is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a top-quality masticating juicer with its many features and benefits.
It is a high-quality masticating juicer designed to preserve the maximum amount of nutrients in your fruits and vegetables.
The Slow Juicer also has a reverse function that helps prevent clogging and a brush for easy cleaning.
It has a powerful 150 watts motor that runs at a slow speed, allowing it to crush and grind your produce gently.
This centrifugal juicing tool features a Little feeder chuteso that you can remove the seeds when you cut the fruit, reducing the sour taste.
Intelligent protection chips make it stop automatically for every 20mins operation to protect both the juicer and your fruits and vegetables.
- It is very sturdy and can be used for a long time.
- you can use it without disturbing other people with low noise levels.
- Assemble in minutes no tools required.
- made of prime quality elements that are easy to clean.
- The screw pieces at the end of the chute break easily.
9. Slow masticating juicer and extractor by Aicok
Centrifugal juicers are really useful if you are looking for a juicer that can make juice really quickly. They can often create juice from whole fruits and vegetables in seconds. However, there is a tradeoff to this, and that is the amount of juice that you get as well as the nutrients that these juices contain.
Aicok’s juicer uses a masticating process, which means it will yield a lot more juice than retains a lot more nutrients. This allows you to get a pure extract from fruits and vegetables that you can either consume by yourself or use in recipes. You’ll instantly notice this difference and you will appreciate it.
Not only will Aicok’s extractor make more juice with more nutrients, but it also has options to remove the pulp without removing nutrients. This is fantastic for anybody who prefers juice with no pulp who also wants to get a lot of nutrients out of their juice. Aicok is also a compact juicer that is convenient to use and easy to clean.
Like with any masticating juicer, you will need to wait a long time for your juice to be made when using Aicok’s extractor. You will also need to do a lot of pre-cutting since only small pieces of fruit and vegetables can be extracted at a time. You’ll need to look for a centrifugal juicer if you need a juicer that can make juice really fast.
- This slow juicer helps you get more nutrient value from vegetables and fruits.
- The extractor gives you up to 20% extra juice than conventional juicers.
- You will enjoy drier pulp and higher juice yield with Aicok’s auger design.
- It has a wide feeding chute that reduces prep time, and the slow masticating process preserves nutrients and enzymes.
- This juicer is made of top class materials and is easy to rinse.
- It comes with convenient and silent ways to collect juice from vegetables and fruits.
- It takes a good quantity of time to make juices.
Comparison table of Best Small Juicer
|Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain||7.4 x 10.4 x 12.7 inches||Centrifugal||4.39 Kilogram|
|Juicer Machines, Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer||16.1 x 7.9 x 11.6 inches||Masticating||3.74 Kilogram|
|BLACK+DECKER 32oz Citrus Juicer||7.68 x 7.68 x 9.5 inches||Citrus Juicer||1.097 Kilogram|
|Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain||13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches||Centrifugal||4.5 Kilogram|
|Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine||9.25 x 13 x 16.25 inches||Centrifugal|
|BLACK+DECKER (JE2200B)||13 x 9 x 9 inches||Centrifugal||2.49 Kilogram|
A Detailed Buying Guide For Top Small Juicers
If you are in the market for a small juicer, there are a few things you should keep in mind to make the best decision for your needs. These factors will help you to be sure of finding the right one for your demand. Let’s talk about the factors below. Not all small juicers are the same, and you’ll need to consider a few things before buying one. There are a lot of minor details about what small juicers can do that can affect your decision.
One of the most important considerations in finding the best juicer for your needs is the type of juicer. There are two key types of juicers, first one is centrifugal and the other one is masticating. Each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it’s necessary to select the one that will fit for you.
Centrifugal juicers are the most favoured type of juicer on the market. They are relatively affordable and easy to use, and they work quickly to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. However, they can be less efficient than masticating juicers and may not be able to handle leafy greens as well.
Masticating juicers are far more costly than centrifugal juicers, but they offer several benefits. They are very efficient at extracting juice, so you’ll get more bang for your money. They are also better at handling leafy greens and other tough ingredients. However, they can be more tough to use and clean and may take longer to produce juice.
No matter which type of juicer you choose, make sure to read reviews before your purchase.
Size and storage
Size and storage are two of the most important factors to consider when buying a juicer. If you have a small kitchen, you’ll want to ensure that the juicer you choose can be easily stored away. So, if space is tight, you might even want to consider a compact juicer that you can store on a shelf or in a drawer.
Alternatively, if you have plenty of counter space, you might prefer a juicer with a larger footprint. The size of the feed tube is also worth taking into account. A larger feed tube can accommodate whole vegetables and fruits, which means shorter preparation time. Ultimately, the best juicer for you is the one that fits your needs in terms of storage and counter space.
One of the most essential contemplation is speed when shopping for a juicer. Juicers with high speeds can extract more juice in a shorter amount of time, making them ideal for busy people who want to get their daily dose of fruits and vegetables without spending a lot of time juicing.
However, high-speed juicers can also be noisy, so if you’re looking for a quiet model, you may opt for a lower-speed juicer. Additionally, high-speed juicers tend to be more expensive than their lower-speed counterparts.
So, if you’re on a budget, you may want to consider a different type of juicer. Therefore, the best small juicer for you is the one that meets your specific needs and preferences.
When choosing a small juicer, one of the main part to consider is the level of noise. Some juicers can be quite loud, making it difficult to have a conversation or watch TV while they’re in use. Look for a juicer with a sound-dampening characteristic if sound is a distress. Some models even come with built-in sound barriers that make them silent. So before buying one for you, read the customer’s reviews and then decide.
No one wants to spend their valuable time cleaning a juicer when they could be juicing instead. That’s why it’s important to choose a juicer that is easy to clean, with no nooks and crannies for pulp and residue to get stuck in. So, when it comes to buying a small juicer, be confirmed that it has a wide feed chute, which means less prep time, and the detachable parts also make cleaning a breeze.
If you’re in the market for a small juicer, you may be wondering what other factor you should consider before purchasing. One important consideration is price. Small juicers can range from around $30 to $200, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping.
Remember not all expensive juicers are the best for your needs. In general, lower-priced juicers are best for those who only plan on juicing occasionally, and higher-priced juicers are worth the investment for those who plan on juicing more frequently.
Centrifugal or masticating?
A basic rule of thumb when it comes to juicers is that the faster it makes juice, the fewer nutrients are retained. The perfect illustration of this is the difference between centrifugal juicers or masticating juicers.
The former can make juice really quickly but not only do they not yield a lot of juice, but the juice also loses a lot of nutrients. Masticating juicers take a lot longer to make juice, but the juice retains a lot more nutrients.
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Juicer
Q: What kinds of food items do you need to juice?
Some juicers can make juice out of any kind of product, but some have specialties.
A lot of juicers specialize in citrus-based fruit, and they give you more options with said citrus fruit that you would not enjoy with juicers that work for multiple kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Q: Do you have pulp preferences?
Whenever anything is juiced, it creates pulp.
Some juicers leave the pulp intact when the juicing process is over and some of them have options to remove the pulp.
It’s up to you to decide which kind of juicer works best for you in terms of whether they produce pulp or not.
Q: Do you need a juicer for meal replacements or for recipes?
People typically buy juicers for two reasons.
The first is to make juice as a meal replacement. Fresh juice has been proven to be perfect for replacing meals, especially on the go. People also use juicers to make extracts for food preparation. They aren’t interested in drinking it. Different juicers specialize in these and it is up to you to see which one is best for you according to these needs.
Q: What is the best juicer to buy for home use?
A: The answer to this question really depends on what you need the juicer for. Unfortunately, there are no juicers that can do everything so you will need to sacrifice something. If you are making juice that can replace meals, you might want a masticating juicer as you will get more juice with more nutrients. More patience is required for these, but the quality is unbeatable. If you want to quickly make a lot of juice for food preparation, you might want a centrifugal juicer.
Q: Are masticating or centrifugal juicers better?
A: Both of these juicers have their own benefits and drawbacks. Masticating juicers use small pieces of fruits and vegetables to create juice that contains a lot of extract and nutrients. However, they take a very long time to make juice. Centrifugal juicers are capable of making a lot of juice really quickly because you can often juice whole fruits and vegetables with them. However, they do not yield as much juice or nutrients.
Q: Are slow juicers really better?
A: In terms of total juice that you can yield from a single fruit or vegetable and in terms of nutrients that the juice has, they are. You’ll get better “quality” juice and more of it by using a slow juicer. However, you need to be really patient in using one, as you can only juice small pieces of fruits and vegetables with slow juicers.
Q: What can you put in a masticating juicer?
A: Masticating juicers get the most out of fruits and vegetables that contain a lot of juices. Dense fruits and vegetables do not have a lot of juice, and if you put these in a masticating juicer, you will not get a lot of juice. Other than that, you can practically put anything in a masticating juicer, just make sure the pieces are really small.
Small juicers are a wonderful addition to any kitchen and even some restaurants can use them. Something that you need to understand, however, is that small juicer have different properties and specialize in making certain kinds of juices from certain kinds of fruits and vegetables.
While it would be nice if there were “all-purpose” small juicers, this, unfortunately, is not the case. However, it is easy to see which juicers do which things and what exactly they specialize in.
Take note of all the specializations so that you can make the best decision you can on a small juicer.